We are almost to the halfway point of our 31 days of compassion, and we continue to be blessed by your participation. It is such a joy for us to hear your stories and interact with you through comments, tweets, Facebook, and so forth. We are so encouraged to learn how much this series is challenging and blessing you.
Do you want to blog with a greater purpose?
For day 15, we want to invite you to join us as part of the Compassion bloggers network! In order to be a Compassion blogger, you do not need to blog only about the ministry of Compassion. You can blog about your family, cooking, crafts, ministry, or whatever you’d like. The Compassion bloggers network simply gives you the opportunity to advocate on behalf of children living in poverty around the world by using your online voice to speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves. If you do not already have a blog, this is a wonderful time to create one!
What are the benefits of being a Compassion blogger?
• The ability to change the lives of children through your gift of writing
• Knowing you are part of a network of like-minded bloggers who have the same goal as you of releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name
• Writing prompts sent write to your inbox to keep your creative juices flowing
• A blogging month each September with weekly writing assignments, prizes, and a ton of awesomeness!
• A bloggers’ rewards program
• The ability to travel virtually with some of your blogging friends, or maybe even in-person to see Compassion’s ministry around the world
Are you already a Compassion blogger?
If so, please encourage others in the comments. Why do you think someone should join us and become part of the Compassion bloggers network? What has been your favorite part of being a Compassion blogger?
Are you ready to join us?
If you join the Compassion bloggers network, we would love to hear about it so we can visit your blog and welcome you! If you have questions about joining or about the network, please feel free to ask in the comments of this post. We or another fellow blogger will be happy to help to answer your question or point you in the right direction. Get ready to blog with a greater purpose, and join us in the Compassion bloggers network today!